Here are some odds and ends.
Removing 'McGard Wheel Lock - Bolt Style' wheel bolts.
Clip for spanners.
Repair to a Rexel Staple Wizard.
Here's how I replaced worn brushes in a shower pump.
Here's a wood turning job done in the lathe.
↓ This is a handle used to tighten down the tailstock.
This slim tightener does not foul the cross slide when the tailstock is butting up to the cross slide.
Now I have the Cross Driller I will put four holes in that and give it a handle.
↓ Keep a cork in it to keep out the debris.
↓ I put some rubber in the side slot of the cross slide. It stops a bit of swarf spilling onto the ways.
↓ I made some swarf catchers out of perspex record player lids (a record player is a device that plays music that is stored on those old black plastic discs).
The aluminium bracket is secured to the travelling steady mounting holes.
The perspex is secured to the bracket with M5 thumb screws.
I cut the perspex roughly to size, then milled the sides straight using a milling cutter mounted in the lathe chuck. It was great fun and a pleasure.
The catch plate can be quickly removed by unscrewing the thumb screws by hand.
These do a marvelous job of preventing swarf going on the ways ahead of the carriage.
↓ In one of the online groups there was a post about facing a 6 inch tube on the lathe. The tube was too large to swing on a 9x20 lathe, but I figured it could be mounted on the cross slide and then cleaned up. So I offered up my idea, but another guy flatly told me that my idea was 'wild', and he would never swing a 3inch radius flycutter, even on a Bridgeport.
Just for the exercise I mounted a 5 inch tube on the cross-slide and faced the end. The guy was wrong. Gimme that Bridgeport.
↓ Storing short lengths (up to 600mm) of round steel stock and threaded rod.
I recycle the cardboard tubes from rolls of kitchen foil and cling film (pvc wrap).